Monday, December 27, 2010

Too much Together.

This pinched man and his bulk, black reflection with breasts.
We were too much together.
Our reconnaissance failed me, last we saw us.
What eye for your eyes, and my wrists for your last attempt to end it?

If we were not you, we'd be thriving.
We are a tall caucasian with an apple in our throat and
Hair that never finds a comfortable distance from the scalp.
We are still in pain from finding four other limbs our body rejected for being too positive, all the same. Too much the same. No chemical could change this, no syringe could dull the shame.

Stop your hate of all things us. We are trying over here.

What are you doing with your life?
When will you move on to better blackness? We are still waiting, together
While apart.
When we become two entities -- a body and its heart --
I'll pump, you feel, I'll beat, you hum, I'll break

Us soon,
to shards.

No comments:

Post a Comment